Monday, February 24, 2014

OneTwentyOne UPDATE and New Items Available

Hello!

First of all, Hubby and I purchased our new home!! We have been crazy, insane busy trying to renovate in a 3 week time span so we can move in before the end of March. Our last house was move-in ready... this one is....not so much.  The amount of peeling wall-paper this lady had...sheesh! I already have several war wounds from stripping wallpaper, bumping into ladders, knocking my hand, arm or leg into things. BUT, it's so worth it because it's our's! 

Outside of trying to renovate the house, I have not had a ton of time dedicated to sewing burp cloths and bibs.  So, because I'm 100% artist, and I have been wanting to expand beyond burpies, I am designing ABC wall prints.  I already have one available in many colors and in colored chevron patterns at my Etsy store.  By this evening, I will have another available. 

I started designing these prints for the purpose of putting them up in my boys' playroom/homeschool room.  Then, I thought it would be great to offer them to you guys.  They are vintage inspired because I seriously think I was born in the wrong generation :).  I LOVE everything from the 40's and 50's.  Actually, I love the technology of today with the decor and mentality from the 40's and 50's. 

Here is the one available on Etsy right now:

The prints available are 8x10, however, I can make them larger or smaller.  In fact, I will probably print them in various sizes myself.  I will hunt down frames from thrift stores and flea markets, refinish and hang making the playroom super cute for the boys.  I am all about unique home design because I believe that you should make your home reflect your personality.  And I'm super eclectic.  

Here is my Pinterest is you want to follow me: 

Follow Jessica Rose Davis's board No Fleas at this Market on Pinterest.

Love Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment